Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yikes....what have I done now?!?!

Have you ever been afraid that you have taken on more than you can handle? Yep, that is always me. I never say no and I love to be part of everything. You would think that by now I would know my breaking point. Just maybe I don't have one! In the past couple of weeks I decided to start a book club, write an article for a magazine, commit to reading 3 books and review them before summer is over and now a BLOG!
This year I have found a love for all things FREE. I get free samples in the mail, free food, and even attend every event in my town for Free. That is the reason why I am here writing this blog....so you will know how I get it for free. I also have another passion that I wanted to share with all of my friends. It is BOOKS and of course I do get some of them for free. Who knows where this new path is going to take me or even how long I will stay on it. I guess we will see if I come back tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment