Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BOOK CLUB!!!!!


I am very excited to be hosting a book club this summer...maybe even through the Fall. We are going read I love you, Millie by Christopher St. Clair. as our first club book. Christopher St. Clair is from Leesburg, Alabama and it is his very first book. Chris has also said that if we want to submit questions to him for a Q&A, he will do it!! All of the reviews that I have read says that is a wonderful book. I can't wait to read it for myself. Sounds like I better have a box of tissues ready for this emotional story. The book club is going to meet at a local park(280 area). That way our children can play while we discuss the book. Go ahead and order your book now so that we can have our meeting in early July. I hope to also setup a forum so that we can discuss our books online. Thanks to all of my friends that support all of wild and crazy ideas. I really do need everyone's help to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment