Thursday, June 3, 2010

What is Swagbucks?!?

It's a free, easy way to earn free stuff and money in the form of gift cards!!

Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency(swagbucks) by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as recycling an old cell phone, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Refer friends to maximize your winning potential. You can get referrals by placing a Swagbucks banner on your website, blog, or social network profile. (Check out my banner on the bottom of my blog).
Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime. Just for signing up I received 30 Swagbucks . I wanted to try out the search feature to see if it was as easy as they say. Yep, I just typed in random things and I earned more. Swag Bucks can be won in denominations ranging from 1 - 1,000.
I got really excited and wanted to tell everyone about this. I have done the earn cash back thing before and never really earned much money. I know with some companies that you have to earn a Ton of points before you can cash it in on prize, Not true with Swagbucks! You can use your Swagbucks for wallpaper for your computer (10 Swagbucks) or for bigger things such as a Sylvania 19" HD Flat Panel LCD TV (43,599 Swagbucks) I already know what I am saving for.....


No comments:

Post a Comment